Young children discover the wonders of the desert alongside their caregiver in our nature-based preschool program. We use music, stories, arts and crafts, nature walks, movement, touch and observation to explore a new theme each week.
Guided by caring and experienced teachers, Seedlings blends the Garden’s unique resources with imaginative and fun ways to learn about plants and animals in our desert backyard.
For more information, contact Children's Programs registrar at email@example.com or call
- Member: $100 per five-week session - Become a Member today to receive this pricing
- General Public: $125 per five-week session
Winter Session: January 21 - February 21 | Register
|Snack included. Babies in arms, packs or strollers, who are 12 months old or younger, are allowed with prior approval.|
Classes for Ages 3-4
Limit: 12 children with an accompanying adult.
Classes for Ages 4-5
Limit: 14 children with an accompanying adult.
Tuesday mornings | 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday mornings | 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Friday mornings | 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday afternoons | 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Forms & Info
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refunds are available for cancelations made at least 10 business days prior to the event.
- Cancelations made less than 10 business days will incur a 30% cancelation fee.
- Programs may be canceled due to insufficient enrollment.
- A full refund will be made in the event the Desert Botanical Garden cancels a program.
- Refunds will not be issued for missed class sessions or after program start date.