Young children discover the wonders of the desert alongside their caregiver in our nature-based preschool program guided by caring and experienced teachers. We use music, stories, arts and crafts, nature walks, movement, touch and observation to explore a new theme each week. This fall we will be studying saguaros, boojums, fairy dusters, seeds and plant colors!
For more information, contact Children's Programs registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
- Single Session
- Member: $100 per five-week session - Become a Member today to receive this pricing
- General Public: $125 per five-week session
- Full Year: All three sessions (fall, winter and spring). There is a 10% discount when you register for the full year in advance.
- Member: $270 - Become a Member today to receive this pricing
- General Public: $336
Fall Session: October 21 - November 21 | Register
|Snack included. Babies in arms, packs or strollers, who are 12 months and younger, are allowed with prior approval. Price includes one caregiver per child.
Classes for Ages 3-4
Limit: 12 children with an accompanying adult.
Classes for Ages 4-5
Limit: 14 children with an accompanying adult.
Tuesday mornings | 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday mornings | 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Friday mornings | 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Thursday mornings | 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Forms & Info
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refunds are available for cancelations made at least 10 business days prior to the event.
- Cancelations made less than 10 business days will incur a 30% cancelation fee.
- Programs may be canceled due to insufficient enrollment.
- A full refund will be made in the event the Desert Botanical Garden cancels a program.
- Refunds will not be issued for missed class sessions or after program start date.