Daily tours & Family activities
Included with membership or paid admission
DEC. 1 – MAY 14
Daily | 10, 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Explore the Garden with an expert who will highlight the living collection of
*Docent tours are subject to availability, details will be posted onsite daily at the Cohn Gathering Area.
Tour size: 15 people
behind the scenes tour
JAN. 9 – MAY 10
Monday – Wednesday | 1 and 1:30 p.m.
Explore the Garden with an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour that showcase desert plants from around the world and the Sonoran Desert. Visitors will have a chance to experience the Garden’s state-of-the-art greenhouses, witness rare and endangered desert plants, and learn about the Garden’s conservation and research work that protects desert plants for future generations.
- This 45-minute tour is included in general admission, please check-in at admissions and you will receive a wristband.
- The guest will wait at Swanson Donor Wall for a docent.
- There is a 10-guest maximum on the behind-the-scenes tours.
- The tour is approximately 45 minutes.
- Guest must stay with tour guide for the duration of the tour.
- Guest questions can be directed to Gabriel Saiz at email@example.com
Garden Activities in Phoenix
Get to know the Garden Discovery Stations
DAILY, OCT. 1 – MAY. 14
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Stop by one of our many Discovery Stations, and participate in hands-on activities with volunteers to learn about the animals and plants of the Sonoran Desert.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Explore the trails with this passport and discover some of the plants of the Americas. Once you’ve finished, stop by the Membership Kiosk or Cactus Clubhouse to collect a passport sticker!