Celebrate Cactus Blooms
National Public Gardens Day
May 8, 2015
7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Join us for National Public Gardens Day at Desert Botanical Garden and help us celebrate cactus blooms! May is the time that the cacti are in full bloom and you really shouldn’t miss it. Here’s what we are planning for you:
- Sunrise and sunset yoga sessions - Tai chi and yoga demonstrations at the Binns Wildflower Pavilion
- Learn about the Garden and cactus blooms from our wonderful docents
- Discovery stations around the Garden for children
- Bird watching
- Tour our new learning center in Archer House – Sample photography tour and quick editing at the Garden Resource Center/Archer House
- Enjoy free admission to the Spring Butterfly Exhibit (open daily 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
More activities and details coming!