Luminarias Rain Policy
The decision to cancel Las Noches de las Luminarias due to inclement weather will be posted on our website by 2 p.m. Once the decision to cancel the event is made, the decision is final. The Call Center (480-481-8188) will be staffed until 8 p.m. to assist in ticket exchanges and transactions.
We thank you in advance for understanding that the decision to cancel an event due to rain is not one we take lightly. We understand that you have made plans to attend the Garden and appreciate your support. We will try to accommodate your needs with the following options:
- For event dates that are officially rained out prior to December 13 guests are encouraged to exchange their ticket for the December 18 rain out date by calling 480-481-8188 during regular call center hours.
- For event dates that are officially rained out between December 19 - December 30, guests are encouraged to exchange their ticket for the December 31 rain out date by calling 480-481-8188 during regular call center hours.
- If the above options don’t work, you may exchange ticket for any other available night of Luminaria 2014 by calling 480-481-8188 during regular call center hours.
- Use the ticket for one general Garden admission for use up to and including September 1, 2015 (not valid for special ticketed events).
- Convert the ticket into a charitable donation to the Garden. This request must be received by December 31, 2014 for tax purposes.
- Apply the price of Luminaria 2014 tickets to a Senita or higher level membership at the Desert Botanical Garden. Request must be received by December 31, 2014.
- Request a refund. Refund request must be received on or before January 31, 2015.
- Meal tickets for a cancelled event will be refunded up to January 31, 2015. Please call 480-481-8188 for assistance.