- This event has passed.
Sunday Concerts in the Garden: Jaleo Quartet
DATE: March 3, 2019
TIME: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
PRICE: Members: $24.95 | General Public: $29.95, $39.95
Doors | 3 p.m.
Concert | 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Spend your Sunday afternoon in the Garden enjoying live music. This all-ages concert series features some of Arizona’s best musicians and the unmatchable backdrop of the butte at Ullman Terrace. Food and drinks are available for purchase.
Inspired by their Colombian roots, Jaleo taps into a variety of genres, creating a wonderful blend of Latin beats.
DINING & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Make a reservation at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s full service restaurant, or enjoy these options:
Sandwiches, salads and snacks from the Patio Café, grill items made to order.
Full cash bar.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended
- No outside food or beverage is permitted
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be held in Dorrance Hall
- For groups of 10 or more, call 480.481.8104