- This event has passed.
Sunday Concerts in the Garden: Jay Allan Band
DATE: February 17, 2019
TIME: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
PRICE: Members: $24.95 | General Public: $29.95, $39.95
Doors | 3 p.m.
Concert | 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Spend your Sunday afternoon in the Garden enjoying live music. This all-ages concert series features some of Arizona’s best musicians and the unmatchable backdrop of the butte at Ullman Terrace. Food and drinks are available for purchase.
Jay Allan combines heartfelt and memorable lyrics with genre-bending styles and melodies in his long list of ever-evolving original songs. While remaining true to his own roots, Jay often taps into and pays homage to such influences as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, The Black Crowes and others.
DINING & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Make a reservation at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s full service restaurant, or enjoy these options:
Sandwiches, salads and snacks from the Patio Café, grill items made to order.
Full cash bar.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended
- No outside food or beverage is permitted
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be held in Dorrance Hall
- For groups of 10 or more, call 480.481.8104