Music in the Garden
DATE: Fridays | Jan. 21 - May. 27, 2022
TIME: Doors Open: 5:00 p.m., Concert: 6-7 p.m. | Doors Open: 8 p.m., Concert: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
PRICE: Members: $34.95 | General Public $39.95 | Ages 21+
Enjoy an unforgettable evening filled with great music from regional talent. Select from a 6 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. concert. Your ticket includes Garden admission so arrive early to stroll the trails and experience the blockbuster exhibition Chihuly in the Desert. Must be 21 or older to attend.
- Mar. 18 | Kilted Spirit | Irish, Celtic and classic rock | SOLD OUT
- Apr. 1 | Curley Taylor & Zydeco Trouble | Blues with jazz and soul influence
- Apr. 8 | Jeordie | Soft rock and acoustic
- Apr. 15 | Bluesman Mike and the Blues Review Band | Blues and more
- Apr.29 | Honeygirl | Variety
- May. 6 | True Flavor Blues | Jazz-influenced blues
- May. 13 | The Swingtips | Swing and more
- May 20 | Kim Weston & The Jazz Boys | Jazz vocals and adult contemporary
- May 27 | Holly Pyle | The music of Stevie Wonder and Joni Mitchell
BEFORE THE SHOW
Dine at Gertrude’s
AT THE SHOW
Dine at Patio Café
Select from a variety of sandwiches, salads and snacks from the Patio Cafe or call ahead and order Gertrude’s to-go meal. Beverage Service available featuring beer, wine, and spirits (Credit/Debit only). Ages 21+.