Las Noches de las Luminarias | 2020
DATE: Select Days | Nov. 27 - Dec. 31
TIME: 5:30 - 10:30 p.m.
PRICE: Adult Tickets Start at $29.95 | Children Tickets: $10.95
Experience the simplicity and beauty of Las Noches de las Luminarias this holiday season with 8,000 flickering luminarias and twinkling lights throughout the Garden. Enjoy a festive drink while listening to holiday melodies.
Member-Only: Dec. 4 – 6
General Public: Nov. 27 – 28, Dec. 11-13, 17 – 23, 26 – 31
Member On-Sale Date: Oct. 1
General Public On-Sale Date: Oct. 19
New This Year:
- On Monday, Dec. 21 (Winter Solstice), the first silent night at Luminaria will be held. This night only, walk the luminaria-lit trails of the Garden for an evening of self-reflection and rejuvenation. No live or recorded music.
- All music will be pre-recorded sounds of the holiday season and southwest due to capacity restrictions of venues and trails. Member Weekend (Dec. 4 – 6) will feature live performances by The King’s Carolers and Mariachi Pasion.
- Guests can capture memories of their evening at the Garden with a touchless, complimentary virtual photo booth experience with options of photos, GIFs or Boomerangs.
- Enhanced holiday plant displays will be located throughout the Garden highlighting the plant palette of the season in bold new ways.
- Additional lighting displays installed throughout the Garden to highlight the Garden’s plant collection.
Contact Ali Reese at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability
- Parking is complimentary. Please allow extra time to park.
- Bars offering a variety of holiday drinks are available at locations throughout the Garden.
- Patio Café and Gertrude’s Restaurant offer several dining options. Please visit dbg.org/gertrudes-restaurant for reservations.
- Garden Shop is open until 10:30 p.m. Members receive a 10% discount.
- Advance Reservations are required, and entry times have a limited capacity. Last admission is at 9:30 p.m.
- Electric Scooters and wheelchairs can be reserved in advance on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Face masks are required for all guests over the age of 6. Remember to keep at least 6 feet of distance between you and those not in your party.
- Capacity is decreased (currently projected to be 50% of a typical year) with set limits for each timed entry.
- Face coverings are required for anyone 6 years or older.
- Custodial staff provide ongoing cleaning and sanitizing.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available at locations throughout the Garden, including at entry/exit locations and at each restroom.
- If a guest is not feeling well, please stay home. Refunds and exchanges are handled digitally or by phone.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance (online or by phone). E-ticket instructions explain what to expect, including safety protocols for guests.
- The Garden operates a touchless entry process. No cash or credit card handling is permitted at Admissions. Guest will follow a self-scan process.
- Social distancing decals at Admissions guide guests to stay 6 feet apart in entry queuing.
- Rentals (scooters and wheelchairs) may be reserved online, including liability forms. Items will be sanitized after every use.
- Guests enter/exit at different locations.
- Self-guided experiences including beautifully lit trails and prerecorded music and auditory experiences.
- Where possible, one-way flow for guests to reduce contact and avoid pinch points.
Food and beverage
- No dinner buffet will be available this year.
- Dining is available with a reservations at Gertrude’s Restaurant. Please visit dbg.org/safety for the safety protocol adhering to Arizona Department of Health.
- Limited grab-and-go food options are at two additional locations.
- Extensive safety protocols are in place at bars, including plexi-glass guards, hand-sanitizer stations, credit/debit card payments only (pens recycled after single use), sanitation of bar after each guest transaction and disposable glassware.
- Capacity restrictions are in place in the in Garden Shop with plexi-glass barriers at checkout.
- A digital map is available online and can be downloaded to phones or printed in advance.