DATE: Saturdays | Now - Sept. 2
TIME: 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
PRICE: Included with Membership or General Admission
Make summer shine at Flashlight Nights. Bring a flashlight and enjoy the Garden after dark with performances, cool treats, hands-on activities and creature features.
- 7:30 p.m. | Harmony Project – Orquesta Caribeña
- Phoenix Herpetological Society
About The Artists:
Harmony Project – Mariachi | Youth performing regional Mexican music
- Family Desert Discovery
- Telescope Activity
- Creature Features
- Glow Chalk Murals:
- Using glow-in-the-dark chalk and inspired by the Sonoran Desert, let your artistic touch shine as Lisa Brethour guides the making of a collaborative chalk mural.
- Scorpion Station
- Mesquite Pitch Paint: Join us in crafting art with mesquite pitch paint like a necklace or a one-of-a-kind accessory that captures the essence the desert.
- Indoor Market
- Magnificent Mesquite Station
- Awesome Agave Station
- Super Saguaro Station
- Pond Station
- Yard Games
- Food trucks, cash bar and s’mores for sale
Please bring a flashlight.
A bar is available and accepts only credit and debit payment.
Gertrude’s Restaurant is open until 8 p.m., last seating at 7:30 p.m.
The Garden Shop is open until 8 p.m.