Member Dates: Oct. 14-15, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Last reservation entry at 2 p.m.)
General Public Dates: Oct. 16-17, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Last reservation entry at 2 p.m.)
Free public event
Bring the Garden home! The Plant Sale is back with a safe shopping experience. Thousands of plants will be available for all levels of gardeners. Pick your perfect sustainable landscape items — cactus, succulents or, new this year, Garden Signature plants to add to your landscape. Reserve your time to shop. Horticulture staff will be on-site to help you find the perfect item.
The safety of members, guests, staff and volunteers is the Garden’s primary concern. The Garden is limiting capacity and providing a touchless entry/exit experience.
- The Fall Plant Sale has been modified to support social distancing of 12 feet while shopping with a cart.
- You are required to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from visitors not in your party at all times.
- Hand-sanitizer stations are located throughout the Fall Plant Sale.
- Checkout will be touchless and no cash transactions accepted.
- Plant loading for large orders is available.
Due to limits on the number of guests admitted each half hour, early arrivals will not be granted admission before their scheduled time. If you do arrive before your reserved time, please wait in the air-conditioned comfort and safety of your vehicle.
- Please bring your own water. But just in case, we will have bottled water for sale using your debit or credit card.
- Wear a hat and sunscreen.