About Our Programs
- Please register early to ensure your space in the program. Program sizes are limited to ensure quality.
- Confirmation of your enrollment will be sent to you via email after you have completed registration.
- Children under 10 may not attend adult education programs. Ages 10-14 may attend with an adult, and both must pay fees. Those 15 and older may attend without an adult.
- For additional inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480.481.8146.
Adult Classes & Workshops Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Classes and Workshops – Program registration may be canceled up to 14 days prior to start date for a $20 fee.
- Travel and Adventure – Program registration may be canceled up to 14 days prior to start date minus 30 percent of the registration fee.
- Desert Botanical Garden reserves the right to cancel programs with insufficient registration, Garden closure or inclement weather. If a program is canceled, participants will be contacted prior by phone or email and receive a full refund. Please contact email@example.com or 480.481.8146 for cancellations.
- If you are unable to attend a program, you may transfer your registration to an alternate participant with your confirmation.
- Refunds will not be issued for missed classes or cancellations less than two-week notice.
- Desert Botanical Garden reserves the right to substitute any instructors in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Children & Families Program Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refunds are available for cancellations made at least 10 business days prior to the event. Cancellations made less than 10 business days will incur a 30 percent cancellation fee.
- Programs may be canceled due to insufficient enrollment. A full refund will be made in the event the Desert Botanical Garden cancels a program.
- Refunds will not be issued for missed class sessions or after program start date.
Programs run regardless of
weather,unless participants are contacted by Desert Botanical Garden staff either by phone or email.
Schools & Groups Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to teacherRSVP@dbg.org and confirmed via email by Desert Botanical Garden. Full refunds are available for cancellations made at least 15 business days prior to
- Cancellations made less than 15 business days prior to the event will incur a 30 percent cancellation fee unless rescheduling to a later date.
- Cancellations made within five (5) business days or no-show the day of, will not receive a refund even if rescheduling.
- If the event is canceled by Desert Botanical Garden due to lack of payment, a 30 percent fee will apply.
- Tours run as scheduled regardless of
weather,unless registered participants are contacted by Desert Botanical Garden staff by phone or email.