Break free from the traditional hotel or restaurant; the Garden delivers a unique atmosphere, excellent service, flexible spaces, ample on-site parking and a central location to inspire your team.
For a festive holiday party that will be the talk of the office, the Garden is the ideal location for your event.
For those looking for a really special experience, the Garden also offers full Garden buyouts. Availability limited; pricing depends on the time of year and day of the week. Please inquire for more details.
“We had a wonderful time during our dinner … the scenery was beautiful and the staff was extremely helpful. Not having hosted an event of this type before, we felt everyone was patient and willing to offer their expertise every step of the way.”
“We got so many raves about the location. It was just a beautiful room … This was the best venue we’ve had for a meeting!”
“Fun, friendly, engaging, collaborative and easy to work with…that’s how I’d describe the staff. They made planning effortless which led to an outstanding event that our donors are still talking about. Thank you so much!”
Ready to Plan Your Event?
We’d be honored to host. Contact our team to get started.
WHAT DOES THE RENTAL FEE INCLUDE?
- Usage of the venue for the contracted time
- Additional hours for set-up and tear-down of the event
- Admission for all guests into the Garden any time the day of the event
- One dressing room per wedding couple (if applicable)
- Wedding rehearsal the week of the wedding (if applicable)
- On site venue coordination
- On-site parking for all guests
- Trail maps for your guests (if applicable)
- Directional signage from admissions to event venue
- Rangers/Security on ground 24 hours a day
DOES THE VENUE FEE INCLUDE RENTALS OF TABLES AND CHAIRS?
MAY I BRING IN MY OWN ALCOHOL?
- Fully hosted bar
- Hosted bar for only certain types of drinks such as beer, wine, and soda
- Hosted bar that converts to a cash bar when a certain dollar amount has been consumed
- Hosted bar that converts to a cash bar after a certain amount of time
- Cash bar with champagne toast only
- We can be flexible with any of the above
Outside alcohol is not permitted. However, the Garden can special order alcohol products that you would like to have behind the bar to personalize your event.
- $5 – $8 per person, per hour
- Bar Set-Up Fee: $150 per bar (1 bar per 75 people)
- Bartender Fee ($25 per bartender, per hour, minimum of 4 hours)
Plasticware is included in the bar fee. Glassware is coordinated through your caterer or event rental vendor.