DATE: Jun. 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28- 30 & Jul. 1, 12-15, 19-22 & 26
TIME: 8 - 9 a.m.
PRICE: Included with general admission
Desert Botanical Garden is excited to launch children’s storytime on various mornings this summer. Each day Garden instructors will read different nature-themed books that highlight the wonders of the desert. Perfect for kids 2 and younger and their caregivers. Included with general admission.
Storytime will take place in Munson Outdoor Classroom.
- June 8 – The Water Protectors, Carole Linstorm & I Know the River Loves Me, Maya Christina
- June 9 – Creatures of the Desert, National Geographic
- June 10 – The Tiny Seed, Eric Carle
- July 11 – Lola Plants a Garden, Anna McQuinn & Guacamole, Jorge Argueta, Margarita Sada
- June 14 – Who Will Save the Desert?, Judy L. Paris
- June 15 – Explorers of the Wild, Cale Atkinson, Fatima’s Great Outdoors, Abreen Tariq
- June 16 – The Hike, Alison Farrell & Hike, Pete Oswald
- June 17 – Señorita Mariposa, Ben Gundersheimer & Backyard Bugs, Richard Ferguson
- June 18 – Juneteenth, R.J. Bailey & Celebrating Holidays “Juneteenth“, Rachel Grack
- June 21 – Gathering the Sun, Alma Flor Ada
- June 22 – Little Green, Keith Baker
- June 23 – Goat in the Rug, Charles L. Blood & Martin Link
- June 24 *Whoo-o-o’s Awake in the Desert, Jenny Holt
- June 25 – *Colors of the Southwest, Amy Mullen
- July 1 – Nobody Hugs a Cactus, Carter Goodwich
- July 12 – Owl Babies, Martin Waddell
- July 13 – Are You an Ant? Judy Allen & Talking with Mother Earth/ Hablando con Madre Tierra, Lucia Angela Perez
- July 14 – Fairy Science, Ashley Spires
- July 15 – Flashligh, Lizi Boyd
- July 19 – Hip Hop Hooray It’s Monsoon Day, Roni Capin Rivera-Ashford
- July 20 – The Sandcastle Lola Built, Megan Maynor
- July 21 – Wiggling Worms at Work, Wendy Pfeffer
- July 22 – *The Night Flower, Lara Hawthorne
- July 26 – Cactus Hotel, Brenda Z. Guiberson
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.