- This event has passed.
Music in the Garden 2023
DATE: May 26
TIME: 7 - 9 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
PRICE: Members $32.95 General Admission $36.95
Spring into the season with an exciting lineup of artists at Music in the Garden. Join us Fridays for a night filled with music, memories and a full Sonoran Desert experience. Guests must be 21 or older.
- Jan. 20 – Zazu West | Django Reinhardt-style jazz
- Jan. 27 – Outside the Line | Motown, Soul, Classic Rock and Pop
- Feb. 3 – The SunPunchers | Desert Roots and Americana
- Feb. 10 – Big Pete Pearson | Blues
- Feb. 17 – Carmela y Más | Latin jazz salsa
- Mar. 3 – The Fitzgeralds | Celtic fiddle and dance
- Mar. 10 – Kilted Spirit | Irish rock
- Mar. 17 – Marmalade Skies | Musical tribute to the Beatles
- Mar. 31 – The Fretless | Contemporary folk string quartet
- April 7 – Traveler | Ethnic world fusion
- April 14 – Alice Tatum | Album launch—contemporary, jazz, and originals | SOLD OUT
- April 28 – The Sugar Thieves | Americana | SOLD OUT
- May 5 – Bluesman Mike & The Blues Review Band | Blues
- May 12 – R. Carlos Nakai, William Eaton & Will Clipman | Visionary world music
- May 19 – The Sahnas Brothers | Contemporary and Spanish guitar quartet
- May 26 – Pete Pancrazi Quartet | Jazz standards and originals; jazz arrangements of pop songs and special musical guests