- This event has passed.
Dog Days at the Garden
DATE: Sunday mornings | May. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 | Jun. 5, 12, 19, 26
TIME: May & June (7 - 10 a.m.)
PRICE: Included with Admission | Dogs Admitted Free with Owners
Dog Days are shifting to warm weather entry times: 7am-10 a.m.! Enjoy a “pawsitively” perfect morning stroll through the Garden as you and your pup explore the beauty and sniffs of the trails.
Last Dog Admission:
May & June: 9:30 – 10 a.m. timeslot
TIme | 7 – 10 a.m.
- May. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Jun. 5, 12, 19, 26
The Garden Shop welcomes dogs during your visit. Dogs are not permitted in Gertrude’s Restaurant, the Butterfly Exhibit, Dorrance Hall or Cactus Kids Club classes.
- Stay Hydrated! Water fountains and refill stations are located throughout the Garden.
- Clean up after your dog and deposit bagged waste in trash receptacles.
- Dogs must be on leash, licensed, and up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Owners must maintain control of their dogs at all times.
- Any dogs deemed to be aggressive to humans or other dogs will be asked to leave the Garden.
- Watch those noses and paws! Be alert to cactus pieces and other debris on the trails and do not allow dogs to wander off trail.
- Be aware of your dog’s limits and monitor your pet for signs of heat stress.