- This event has passed.
Dog Days at the Garden
DATE: Sunday mornings | Jan. 9, 23, 30, 2022
TIME: 7 - 11 a.m.
PRICE: Included with Admission | Dogs Admitted Free with Owners
Back by pup-ular demand! Dog Days are a perfect op-paw-tunity to walk the trails, heel for photo opps and meet other dog lovers amid the beauty of the Garden. Last Dog Admission: 10:30 – 11 a.m. timeslot.
Members 7 – 11 a.m. | General Public 8 – 11 a.m.
- Feb. 6,13, 20, 27
- Mar. 6, 13, 20, 27
The Garden Shop welcomes dogs during your visit. Dogs are not permitted in Gertrude’s Restaurant or the Butterfly Exhibit.
- Make sure you and your dog stay hydrated! Hydration Stations are located throughout the Garden.
- Clean up after your dog and deposit bagged waste in trash receptacles.
- Dogs must be on leash, licensed, and up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Owners must maintain control of their dogs at all times.
- Any dogs deemed to be aggressive to humans or other dogs will be asked to leave the Garden.
- Watch those noses and paws! Be alert to cactus pieces and other debris on the trails and do not allow dogs to wander off trail.
- Be aware of your dog’s limits and monitor your pet for signs of heat stress.