- This event has passed.
DATE: Feb. 25 - 26
TIME: 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. with early entry at 10 a.m.
PRICE: Tasting Package: $125 | Early Entry + Indoor Lounge Access Package | $200
The most anticipated culinary event of the region, Local First Arizona’s 14th Annual Devour Culinary Classic, will return to Desert Botanical Garden on February 25-26, 2023 – marking the first in-person iteration of the beloved community event since 2020.
Local First Arizona, Desert Botanical Garden and the Southern Arizona Arts and Culture Alliance are teaming up once again to unite Arizona’s culinary talent for an experience like no other.
Tasting Package | $125
The Tasting Package offers the essential experience allowing guests to sample and enjoy the best local restaurants and food while strolling Desert Botanical Garden.
- One day general admission to the Devour Culinary Classic from 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Access to Quench Beverage Garden
- Access to Quench Wine Sales area, with an exclusive selection of wine and spirits available at discounted prices
- Live music and arts experience throughout the Garden
- Reusable commemorative wine glass and yoke
Early Entry + Indoor Lounge Access Package | $200
The Early Entry Package is for those looking to have an enhanced event experience, accessing food and beverage sampling 90 minutes before General Admission with access to priority parking and the Indoor Lounge from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- One-day admission to the Devour Culinary Classic from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Enjoy an entertaining respite from the elements outdoors and enjoy the Devour Lounge featuring seating and additional food and beverage experiences.
- 90-minute early admission to the Devour Culinary Classic
- Two tickets for a return visit to Desert Botanical Garden
- Access to all participating chef and purveyor menu tastings and experiences
- Access to Hensley/Quench Beverage Garden
- Access to all Live Music and Arts Experiences throughout the Garden
- Reusable Commemorative Wine Glass and Yoke
- Priority Parking
The 14th Annual Devour Culinary Classic offers two different ticket packages. The cost of each package includes ticketing and processing fees. Packages are available for single-day 21+ attendance only. Those interested in attending both Saturday and Sunday must purchase a ticket package for each day.