- This event has passed.
Corks & Cactus
DATE: February 9, 2019 – February 10, 2019
TIME: 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
PRICE: Members: $40 | General Public: $45
SOLD OUT on Saturday, Feb. 9
Two-day tickets are not available.
Sample, sip and savor your way through the splendor of Desert Botanical Garden at Corks & Cactus, where boutique wines and desert beauty blend into a delightful event. Sample from 40 different wines each day, enjoy talented musical entertainment and purchase delicious fare from Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Visit with representatives from a variety of wineries and purchase by the bottle or case at the Garden’s Wine Retail Store. All wine purchased will directly benefit the Garden.
- Sample 40 different wines each day
- All 80 wines will be available to purchase in our retail store
- Most wines featured in the retail store are priced at $35 or less, with no sales tax on any wine purchased
- Guests are able to mix & match 12 or more bottles and receive 10 percent off the total purchase price
- All wine purchased benefits the Garden’s education, research, exhibition and conservation programs
FEATURED ENTERTAINMENT AT CORKS & CACTUS
Saturday, Feb. 9: Lee Perreira
Sunday, Feb. 10: AJ Odneal
DON’T MISS COOKING DEMONSTRATIONS BY
- FABULOUS FOOD FINE CATERING & EVENTS: Featuring recipes from the Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events kitchen
- GERTRUDE’S: Interactive demonstrations featuring recipes from the Garden’s critically acclaimed restaurant
Noshes and other delights available for purchase in Dorrance Hall. Please check back for our concession menu items.
RIDE SHARE PROMO
Enjoy Corks & Cactus worry free and get a ride from Lyft. Use code CORKSANDCACTUS for existing Lyft users and receive 10 percent off rides to and from the event.