- This event has passed.
DATE: SOLD OUT | Oct. 23 - 24
TIME: 5:30 - 9 p.m.
PRICE: Free for Members | Reservations Required | Guest Passes Accepted
For two nights only, Garden Members and their families can enjoy an exclusive fall event. Come in your favorite costume, explore food trucks, musical mixes from local DJs, socially-distanced Mad Botanists and a costume contest for prizes. Gaze at the fall displays of pumpkins and flowers, where you can capture the perfect family photo. Kids 12 and under receive a complimentary pumpkin.
Guest passes may be used for this event. To include a guest, contact Visitor Services at 480.941.1225
- Costumes must be family friendly and may not be offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Face coverings are still required and may be worn under or over costume masks.
Safety and Social Distancing Measures:
- Guests are required to wear face coverings and may be worn over or under costume masks.
- If guests are not feeling well before their visit, they may contact Visitor Services to exchange or return their tickets.
- Guiding health and safety signage is located throughout the trails and event venues.
- A touchless admissions process is in place.
- Setups allow for physical distancing for vendors and staff during programming.
- Guest tables are placed with at least 6 feet of physical distance. Each table is cleaned each time a party finishes.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the trails, key venues and at each bar.
- Six-foot physical distancing queues are arranged for food trucks, bars, programs and pumpkin patch.
- Food truck safety and hygiene measures are in place.
- Bar service preparation, safety and hygiene measures are in place. Debit and credit payments are only. No cash transactions are permitted
For a full list of safety precautions, please click here.