The Plant Sale is back with a safe shopping experience. Horticulture experts will help you find the perfect plant for your garden.
Limited Tickets Still Available
7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Last Reservations: 1 p.m.
The safety of members, guests, staff and volunteers is the Garden’s primary concern. In keeping with CDC guidelines and current measures in the community, the Garden is limiting capacity, adding additional sale dates and providing a touchless entry/exit experience.
- The Spring Plant Sale has been modified to support social distancing of 12 feet while shopping with a cart.
- You are required to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from visitors not in your party at all times.
- Face coverings are required for guests 2 years and older.
- Hand-sanitizer stations are located throughout the Spring Plant Sale.
- Garden staff will be wearing face coverings.
- Checkout will be touchless and no cash transactions accepted.
- New pick-up and loading areas for your plant purchases with assistance from staff.
Due to limits on the number of guests admitted each half hour, early arrivals will not be granted admission before their scheduled time. If you do arrive before your reserved time, please wait in the air-conditioned comfort and safety of your vehicle.
- Please bring your own water. But just in case, we will have bottled water for sale using your debit or credit card.
- View this safety video and this lot guide to plan your visit.
- Wear a hat and sunscreen.
- Restocking of plant material will occur in-between weekends to ensure a variety of plants are available for your shopping pleasure
- NEW: A selection of vegetables and herbs will be available for your spring planting.
- Download and print Garden Growing Guides for Adeniums and vegetables to aid in your spring planting and care.