Welcome to the Desert Botanical Garden’s Wildflower InfoSite – each spring during March and April we partner with Arizona’s parks and gardens to provide you with a guide to where the wildflowers are blooming.
Did you miss the wildflowers this year? We've got you covered! Take a look at all the wildflower pictures that were submitted during 2013 below. Check back next year during March and April for weekly wildflower updates.
Thank you to all the parks and gardens that participate in the Wildflower Infosite each year!
This is a brief list of Arizona's parks and garden who collaborate with the Garden on our Wildflower Infosite. This is not a comprehensive list of every park or garden in the state.
Phoenix Metro Area (North)
Phoenix Metro Area (East)
Phoenix Metro Area (Northeast)
Phoenix Metro Area (West)
- Glendale Public Library Xeriscape Garden
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park
Phoenix Metro Area (Northwest)
North of Phoenix
East of Phoenix
- Picacho Peak State Park
- Tucson Botanical Gardens
- Saguaro National Park East District
- Saguaro National Park West District
- Tohono Chul Park
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Arizona Sonora Desert Museum
- Patagonia Lake State Park
- Tubac Presidio State Historic Park and Museum