Welcome to the Desert Botanical Garden’s Wildflower InfoSite – each spring during March and April we partner with Arizona’s parks and gardens to provide you with a guide to where the wildflowers are blooming. This year, we are also inviting our social media followers to share with us where they are finding the wildflowers in Arizona!
Share your wildflower photos with us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram and include #dbgwildflowers. We will be re-sharing and pinning the images to the Pinterest board below.
Thank you to all the parks and gardens that participate in the Wildflower Infosite each year!Follow Desert Botanical Garden's board Wildflowers in Arizona on Pinterest.
This is a brief list of Arizona's parks and garden who collaborate with the Garden on our Wildflower Infosite. This is not a comprehensive list of every park or garden in the state.
Phoenix Metro Area (North)
Phoenix Metro Area (East)
Phoenix Metro Area (Northeast)
Phoenix Metro Area (West)
- Glendale Public Library Xeriscape Garden
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park
Phoenix Metro Area (Northwest)
North of Phoenix
East of Phoenix
- Picacho Peak State Park
- Tucson Botanical Gardens
- Saguaro National Park East District
- Saguaro National Park West District
- Tohono Chul Park
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Arizona Sonora Desert Museum
- Patagonia Lake State Park
- Tubac Presidio State Historic Park and Museum