Make The World Better One Cupcake at a Time
Enjoy this fun, sweet recipe for the whole family to celebrate with on Earth Day.
- 2 packages of instant pudding mix
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 1 container of frozen whipped cream
- 1 package of chocolate cream-filled cookies that you will crush
- 1 bag of candy worms
- Cupcake pan
- Whisk the pudding mix and the milk in a large bowl for about two minutes or until ingredients are combined. The pudding will thicken as it sets.
- Get another bowl and mix in the cream confectioners’ sugar, cream cheese and butter until it is a smooth and creamy mix.
- Combine both bowls’ contents into one and mix thoroughly.
- After everything is combined, fold the whipped cream into the mixture.
- Crush the cream filled cookies. Put them into a Ziplock bag and crush the cookies with your hand or heavy and sturdy object.
- After you have crushed the cookies, place enough into the cupcake cups to cover the bottom. The rest of the crushed cookies will go on top.
- Fill each cupcake cup with the mix you made but leave room for the rest of the cookies to go on top.
- After you have added the mix, put the rest of the crushed cookies on top. Add a few candy worms to the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to let everything set.
After it is completed, enjoy your Earth Day dirt dessert.