The Desert Botanical Garden offers a wide variety of opportunities for businesses and foundations to fulfill their philanthropic, marketing and business objectives through sponsorships, grants and unrestricted contributions.
Support for the Garden can help your company fulfill your charitable goals, build brand recognition and loyalty from our 350,000+ visitors and 37,000+ member households this season, as well as offer you hospitality benefits for your customers and engagement experiences for your employees.
Most importantly, your investment in the Garden benefits our community and the state of Arizona by supporting:
- Environmental, horticultural and cultural education programs that will serve more than 30,000 children, families, teachers and adults this year.
- Scientific research and conservation efforts that have far-reaching effects locally and globally
- Enriching exhibits and events that bring to life the many wonders of our beautiful Sonoran Desert.
To learn more about how your business or foundation can support the Desert Botanical Garden, read on or contact Julie Winslett Wagoner, institutional giving manager, at 480 481.8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Desert Council business affiliation program provides a meaningful way for businesses to invest in educational programs, exhibits, and research and conservation efforts that benefit our entire community. Desert Council membership levels start at $250.
Program or Operating Grants
Foundations and businesses can invest in the sustainability and vibrancy of our community through unrestricted grants to support the Garden’s mission and operations, or restricted grants to support specific initiatives. To learn more, contact Julie Winslett Wagoner at 480 481.8115 or email@example.com.
Sponsorship of the Desert Botanical Garden can help your company build brand awareness and loyalty while offering opportunities to engage and entertain your customers and employees.
Below are listed just a handful of the many opportunities available. The Garden will work with you to develop a customized list of benefits, commensurate with your sponsorship level, that can include brand exposure, hospitality and more. For a proposal or for additional sponsorship availability, contact Julie Winslett Wagoner at 480 481.8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly Free Admission Days
- Music in the Garden seasonal concert
- Fall Festivals series: Great Pumpkin Festival, Día de los Muertos and Chiles & Chocolate Festival
- Las Noches de las Luminarias holiday event
- Annual Corks & Cactus and Agave on the Rocks events
- Sonoran Desert Adventure desert ecology and STEAM education program for students and teachers in grades PreK-8.
- Seedlings preschool classes, family classes and children’s camps.
- Adult classes on a variety of topics, including photography, gardening, well-being, natural science and more.
- Desert Landscape School certificate programs.
- Mariposa Monarca Fall Monarch Butterfly Exhibit
- Spring Butterfly Exhibit
- Changing indoor and outdoor art exhibits
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO SUPPORT THE GARDEN
THE SAGUARO INITIATIVE
Help the Garden celebrate the past and shape the future by participating in The Saguaro Initiative.
VISIT WITH YOUR GROUP
Receive a discount on general admission for your group of 10 or more.
HOST YOUR EVENT
The Garden is a picturesque location for team-building activities, meetings and conferences.
Fill out the form below to make your donation.