Music in the Garden Fall 2022
DATE: Fridays | Sept. 30 - Nov. 18
TIME: Doors open at 6 p.m., concert 7 - 9 p.m.
PRICE: Members $32.95 | General Admission $36.95
Fall never sounded so good. Join us on Friday nights for a diverse lineup of concerts with musicians hailing from North America, Central America and South America at Music in the Garden. This series in the iconic Desert Botanical Garden is set against a spectacular natural backdrop under a starlit sky. The event is only for guests 21+ except for Sept. 30, which is an all ages show.
- Sept. 30 | Lico Music Academy – Oaxacan Vernacular Music (all ages concert)
- Oct. 7 | León Santiago & Friends – Music of Puerto Rico and other Latin Beats
- Oct. 14 | MambAZ – Vintage Cuban with Vocals
- Oct. 28 | Pablo Osorio – Cancionero Mexicano
- Nov. 4 | Los Inkas – Best of Latin American Music
- Nov. 11 | Nolaz Band – Music of New Orleans | SOLD OUT
- Nov. 18 | Gertie & the T.O. Boyz – Waila/Chicken Scratch (Dance Music from the Tohono O’odham People)
Dine before the concert at Gertrude’s Restaurant (Reservations strongly recommended) or get Gertrude’s To-Go. At the concert, purchase dinner from the chef-attended station. Snacks, light meals and non-alcoholic selections are available at Patio Café. Full cash bar and boutique wine sales are also available.