Music in the Garden Fall 2022
DATE: Fridays | Sept. 30 - Nov. 18
TIME: Doors open at 6 p.m., concert 7 - 9 p.m.
PRICE: Members $32.95 | General Admission $36.95
Fall never sounded so good. Join us on Friday nights for a diverse lineup of concerts with musicians hailing from North America, Central America and South America at Music in the Garden. This series in the iconic Desert Botanical Garden is set against a spectacular natural backdrop under a starlit sky. The event is only for guests 21+ except for Sept. 30, which is an all ages show.
- Oct. 7 | León Santiago & Friends – Rock-leaning world music
- Oct. 14 | MambAZ – Vintage Cuban with vocals
- Oct. 28 | Pablo Osorio – Traditional repertoire of Oaxacan and Mexican music
- Nov. 4 | Los Inkas – Best of Latin American music
- Nov. 11 | Nolaz Band – Music of New Orleans | SOLD OUT
- Nov. 18 | Gertie & the T.O. Boyz – Waila/Chicken Scratch (Dance Music from the Tohono O’odham People)
Dine before the concert at Gertrude’s Restaurant (Reservations strongly recommended) or get Gertrude’s To-Go. Snacks, light meals and non-alcoholic selections are available at Patio Café. Full cash bar and boutique wine sales are also available.
At the concert, purchase dinner from the chef-attended station for $19.95.
- Sept. 30 | Grilled Chicken Breast, Mole, Cilantro Rice, Elote and Pickled Onion Salad
- Oct. 7 | Beef Fajitas with Peppers and Onions, Flour Tortillas, Rice and Refried Beans, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Salsa Roja
- Oct. 14 | Arroz Con Pollo, Calabacitas, Black Beans, Cotjia Cheese
- Oct. 28 | Green Chile Pork, Cilantro Lime Rice, Chipotle Cheddar, Corn Bread and Butter
- Nov. 4 | Grilled Chipotle Chicken and Calabacita Kabobs, Crispy Patatas Bravas, Avocado Crema, Nopalito Salad
- Nov. 11 | Cajun Shrimp with Peppers and Onions, Baked Cheddar Grits, Maque Choux Corn, Dinner Roll and Butter
- Nov. 18 | Green Chile Chicken Tamales, Salsa Verde, Crema, Rice and Tepary Beans