- This event has passed.
Music in the Garden
DATE: Fridays | Now - May 28
TIME: Doors: 5:30 p.m., Concert: 6-7 p.m. | Doors: 8 p.m., Concert: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
PRICE: Members | Table for 1-2 guests: $50, table for 3-4 guests: $100 General Public | Table for 1-2 guests: $60, table for 3-4 guests: $120
Music in the Garden Spring Concert Series returns with a new way to enjoy lively musical acts with your special someone or closest friends. Listen to toe-tapping tunes while taking in breathtaking desert sunset views.
Your concert ticket gives you access to explore the Garden trails and experience the newest art installations, Wind and Water, now on display through March 28.
- SOLD OUT | April 2 | Andres Martinez Quartet | Latin jazz
- SOLD OUT | April 9 | Big Pete Pearson Blues Band | Blues
- April 16 | Desert Rose Project feat. Stanley Serrano | The music of Sting
- April 30 | Marmalade Skies | The music of The Beatles
- May 7 | The SunPunchers Trio | Roots revival/Americana
- May 14 | BossaNova 77 | Bossa nova, samba, and the music of Brazil
- May 21 | Sherry Roberson & Friends | Jazz
- May 28 | Dennis Rowland / Diana Lee | Jazz vocals and instrumentals
Please wear a face covering when you are not eating or drinking.
If you are not feeling well before the concert, please contact Visitor Services to exchange or return your tickets.
BEFORE THE SHOW
Dine at Gertrude’s
AT THE SHOW
Dine at Patio Café
Select from a variety of light refreshments, or call ahead for a Gertrude’s to-go meal. Enjoy a full cash bar, featuring boutique wine selections