- This event has passed.
Las Noches de las Luminarias
DATE: Dec. 20 - 23, 26 -31
TIME: 5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
PRICE: Member Adult: $34.95 | Member Child 3 - 17: $14.95 | General Public Adult: $39.95 | General Public Child 3-17: $16.95 | Children 2 and younger: FREE
Enter a desert wonderland this holiday season at Desert Botanical Garden with Las Noches de las Luminarias. Enjoy an evening filled with sparkling luminarias and twinkling holiday lights. Musical performances, entertainment and holiday delights line the Garden’s iconic trails for a picture-perfect night.
Plus, new this year, the holiday also includes an extra layer of beauty with the bold and lyrical large-scale sculptures of Playing with Stars by Rotraut interweaving gracefully with the sparkles of the luminaria bags throughout the trails and Ottosen Gallery.
Also new this holiday season, head over to Webster Auditorium and take part in building an Enchanted Garden Village each night of Luminaria. Bring your creativity and use elements like stones, moss and other enchanted accessories on this community project for kids and the young at heart.
To see the full calendar of Luminaria performances, please click here.
HELP THOSE IN NEED | This year when you purchase your Luminaria tickets, you will have the opportunity to help those in need by donating to Season for Sharing during the check-out process. Season for Sharing funds agencies help at-risk children and families, improve education and serve the elderly.
Know Before You Go
- Please enter at your ticketed time. Advance reservations are required and entry times have limited capacity. The last guest admission is 8:30 p.m.
- Parking is complimentary. Please allow extra time to park and enter at your designated time.
- Patio Café and Gertrude’s Restaurant offer several dining options. Advanced reservations are recommended for Gertrude’s.
- Bars offering a variety of holiday drinks are available throughout the Garden and accept debit and credit only.
- Garden Shop is open until 10 p.m. Members receive a 10% discount upon presentation of a valid Membership card at checkout.
- Electric scooters and wheelchairs can be rented at the SRP Visitor Center on a first-come, first-serve basis.