The Plant Sale is back with a safe shopping experience. Horticulture experts will help you find the perfect plant for your garden.
Member-Only: Oct. 16, 23, 30
General Public: Oct. 17 – 18, 24 – 25, Oct. 31 – Nov. 1
The safety of members, guests, staff and volunteers is the Garden’s primary concern. In keeping with CDC guidelines and current measures in the community, the Garden is limiting capacity, adding additional sale dates and providing a touchless entry/exit experience.
- The Fall Plant Sale has been modified to support social distancing of 12 feet while shopping with a cart.
- You are required to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from visitors not in your party at all times.
- Face coverings are required for guests 6 years and older.
- Hand-sanitizer stations are located throughout the Fall Plant Sale.
- Garden staff will be wearing face coverings.
- Checkout will be touchless and no cash transactions accepted.
- New curbside pick-up for your plant purchases have been initiated.
Due to limits on the number of guests admitted each half hour, early arrivals will not be granted admission before their scheduled time. If you do arrive before your reserved time, please wait in the air-conditioned comfort and safety of your vehicle.
- Please bring your own water. But just in case, we will have bottled water for sale using your debit or credit card.
- View this safety video and this Plant Sale Guide to plan your visit.
- Wear a hat and sunscreen.
- All sale dates will be restocked throughout the week to ensure a variety of plants are available to purchase.