- This event has passed.
DATES: Jan. 9 - May 10
TIMES: Tours at 1 and 1:30 p.m.
PRICE: Included with Garden Membership or General Admission
Explore the Garden with an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour that showcase desert plants from around the world and the Sonoran Desert. Visitors will have a chance to experience the Garden’s state-of-the-art greenhouses, witness rare and endangered desert plants, and learn about the Garden’s conservation and research work that protects desert plants for future generations.
- This 45-minute tour is included in general admission, please check-in at admissions and you will receive a wristband.
- The guest will wait at Swanson Donor Wall for a docent.https://dbg.org/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events
- There is a 10-guest maximum on the behind-the-scenes tours.
- The tour is approximately 45 minutes.
- Guest must stay with tour guide for the duration of the tour.
- Guest questions can be directed to Gabriel Saiz at firstname.lastname@example.org