Guitarist Pete Pancrazi, recognized by Downbeat Magazine as “one to watch,” returns to the Garden stage with his jazz quartet. Enjoy the sounds of jazz standards and original compositions from some of the Valley’s favorite musicians.
Dining and Beverage Options
Plan ahead and enjoy dinner at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, or enjoy the following options at Ullman Terrace:
- Patio Café
- Chef-attended Station Special: Grilled Tri-Tip and Cajun Sausage on a French Roll, Sautéed Peppers, Roasted Onion Aioli, Havarti, Fries, and Coleslaw (GF, no bun)
- Full Cash Bar
- Boutique Wine Sales
- Call 480 481.8188 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- Visit the Admissions Box Office (8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily)
The Fine Print
- Must be 21 or older to attend and show proper identification to be admitted, children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present. (*Exception: February 20 concert is all ages).
- Proper identification is required for admission.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed into the venue.
- Venue is open seating only. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place on Ullman Terrace.In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- This event may be photographed/videotaped for promotional purposes.