Education through Travel and Adventure
Special Kids in Nature Excursion - Exploring the Sea of Cortez
March 22, 2014 - March 29, 2014
Saturday – Saturday
- $2,995 per person double occupancy, Master Cabin
- $3,295 per person double occupancy, Commander Cabin
Reserve your space with a $750/person deposit before September 22, 2013.
Call Affinity Group Tours at 480 544.0144 or visit affinitygrouptours.com for additional information and to register.
Spend spring break on the Sea of Cortez! Get your family together for an adventure vacation that is memorable and fun with activities for all skill levels. This is a great opportunity for grandparents to spend quality time with grandchildren as you explore one of the most biologically diverse marine environments on earth!
Join other families and Garden staff member Nina Grout on this educational cruise in the Gulf of California. Discovery is a daily theme on this island-hopping journey through wildlife-rich waters. Explore islands that are home to both plants and animals found nowhere else.
Families will enjoy:
- Exclusive exploration of a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve
- Unhurried time for watching whales, dolphins and sea lions
- The centuries-old mission town of Loreto
- Hikes along cactus-clad rims, including the giant cardón cactus
- An evening bonfire ashore with music and storytelling
- Spectacular stargazing, evening snorkeling and chances for water play
The seven-night cruise includes:
- All onboard meals
- Exclusive roundtrip transfers and baggage handling between Los Cabos or La Paz airport and the boat
- Taxes, port and park entry fees
- All from-the-boat adventure activities and equipment
- Airfare to Los Cabos or La Paz
- Trip cancellation insurance