How do you keep the special kids in your life engaged? There are a number of new opportunities for kids at the Garden to keep them learning while also having fun and spending time outdoors.
Desert Botanical Garden’s new kids trail guide will be available this winter to connect children to the desert through observation activities focused on plants and animals and fun areas to explore. The trail guides will be available for all children upon entry at admissions.
A new bilingual Cactus Kids Activity Kit is now available and includes six different experiences to some of the Garden’s most popular activities, such as nature walks and hands-on explorations. The kit is designed for children 7 to 12. With the holiday’s right around the corner, you will not want to miss this special opportunity to support a child’s curiosity with a Sensory Science Kit! Order your kit online today at https://dbg.org/cactus-kids-kits/
A new Cactus Kids Club with fun activities for children 12 and under has launched. All kids are automatic members of the club with every experience at the Garden. Cactus Kids will dig into Garden trails, learn about the wonders of the Sonoran Desert, meet enchanting creatures and enjoy fun onsite activities.
CACTUS KIDS CLUB –COMPLIMENTARY ACTIVITIES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY INCLUDE:
- Exclusive programs coming soon!
- Access to Cactus Clubhouse (nature play space), Butterfly Exhibit and Cocoon (insect discovery zone)
- Self-guided adventures at Plants & People of the Sonoran Desert Loop Trail
- Complimentary Desert Bingo and Seek & Find-exploring the Garden at your own pace
- At-home activities through the Your Garden at Home blog
- Special nature play e-newsletter with fun activities you can do at home when you sign up
Purchase Cactus Kids Club gear: Cap, water bottle, stickers and backpack for $30 for members and $35 for non-members.
Order your gear here
When you purchase Cactus Club gear, you can receive 10% off a family membership to the Garden.
* The 10% off code will be made available to the customer when gear purchase is made