Begin a weekend of romance at the Desert Botanical Garden with a candlelit outdoor concert under starry skies featuring the Domingo DeGrazia Spanish Guitar Band. The buffet dinner includes appetizers, entrees, and desserts. A cash bar will be available with cocktails, wine flights and wine or champagne by the bottle.
Questions? Call the Box office at 480 481.8188 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.daily
- Dinner: 6 – 7 p.m.
- Dessert: 7 – 8 p.m.
- Concert: 7 – 9 p.m.
Station l , ll
- Bibb and Romaine Lettuce, Strawberries, Orange Sections,Goat Cheese, Glazed Pecans, Olive Oil and Orange Juice Dressing (Vegetarian)
- Assorted Breads and Rolls, Creamery Butter (Vegetarian)
- Carved Grilled Tri Tip with Roasted Shallots and Red Wine Reduction
- Cedar Plank Salmon with Red Onion Chutney and Horseradish Sauce
- Oven Roast Red Potatoes Seasoned with Truffled Salt (Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Sautéed Winter Vegetables Seasoned with Fresh Herbs (Gluten Free)
Station III, Station IV
- Bowtie with Fresh Pomodoro Tomato, Basil, Garlic and a Hint of Hot Pepper
- Penne Pasta with Alfredo Sauce
- Guests will be able to choose from the following toppings:
- Sautéed Mushrooms, Grilled Chicken, Artichoke Hearts, Steamed Broccoli Florets, Steamed Green Peas and Walnuts
- Can be Vegetarian
Station V, VI
- Small Plates of Petite Lemon Tarts, Heart-Shaped Brownies, Petite Fresh Baked Cookies
- Chocolate Tiramisu Cups, Petite Red Velvet Chocolate Cupcakes and Raspberry Mousse Cups (Vegetarian)
- Berry Cobbler: Cinnamon Streusel Topping and Vanilla Whipped Cream (Vegetarian)
- Fresh Roast Coffee, Cream and Sweetener