Shakespeare in the Garden
Now - June 1, 2014
- May 15 - 18, 22 - 25, 29 - June 1
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m. | Performances start at 8 p.m.
- Performance will be under 90 minutes
SPECIAL OUTDOOR EVENT!
”Lord, what fools these mortals be!” FairyWorlds! is a new adaptation of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream produced by the Southwest Shakespeare Company in partnership with the Desert Botanical Garden. This new vision, by Producing Artistic Director Jared Sakren, includes bold visual elements, stunning costumes, lighting and stage magic designed to highlight the surroundings of the Garden.
- To Purchase Tickets: Order online at swshakespeare.org
- Ticketing options are general admission or reserved bistro tables for up to four guests.
- General Seating: $40 per person
- Reserved Seating: $55 per person
- Performances will be held in the Garden’s outdoor Event Plaza.
- A cash bar and food will be available, provided by Fabulous Food Fine Catering & Events. View the menu.
- The play is suitable for ages six and older.
Inclement weather policy for FairyWorlds!
In the event that FairyWorlds! is cancelled prior to or during performance due to inclement weather, guests will be contacted via email, and will have the following ticketing options:
- Exchange ticket(s) for another performance of FairyWorlds! by contacting Southwest Shakespeare Company
- Receive a voucher for another production by SSC by contacting Southwest Shakespeare Company
- Convert the ticket(s) into a charitable donation to Southwest Shakespeare Company. This request must be received by December 31, 2014 for tax purposes
- Request a refund by contacting Southwest Shakespeare Company. Refund request must be received on or before June 30, 2014.
a. If a refund is requested, Southwest Shakespeare Company has 30 days to process it after the request is received.
Southwest Shakespeare Company message line (602) 535-1202