Join us to explore and understand the wonders of the Sonoran Desert. Each month participants will take an informative hike followed by a tasty snack and a classroom investigation. Our uniquely designed curriculum blends hands-on, inquiry-based learning with a dose of fun and is taught by enthusiastic Garden staff and volunteers. For ages 4-13.
February we will be investigating how native people of the Southwest use plants and animals to help them survive. This spring we will be investigating the relationships between plants and people by exploring where our food comes from, how artists and scientists are inspired by nature, and how we can help care for our amazing planet.
For ages 4-13.
For more information, please call 480 481.8123.
- Thursdays | February 20, March 20, April 17, May 15
- 1 - 3 p.m.
- Members: $15 for first child, $10 for second child, $5 for each additional child
- General Public: $20 for first child, $15 for second child, $10 for each additional child
- No pre-registration required.
- Meet at Admissions.
- Price includes child and accompanying adult.
- Adult participation is optional.